With the instant hit of InstaGram which led to its acquisition by Facebook, we see many similar small name applications popping up. But the question is, Can they match the standard to serve as an App for an Apple device?
This is new App by Toaast Inc. co founded by James McDonald called Gifture, the app that you need to get.
Although the basic idea of Gifture is similar to that of InstaGram’s, this app lets you directly upload photos to their streams after editing and filtering using Gifture. Editing images using Gifture is really fun, and amazing as well although very similar to InstaGram. The only uniqueness of this app is, it lets its user to stitch snapped photos into an animated photographic pleasure which is really amazing and worth trying.
The user can also playback the photos as in a slideshow and enjoy it with family and friends. One can also upload these photos directly onto their account, thus letting their friends and family’s Like the photos
The main features of the Gifture iOS app are outlined by the developers are:
- Being able to capture frames in real-time or use images that are stored locally on the device.
- Apply a wide range of popular filters to the images to change the appearance of the creation.
- Select customized playback rates for each image.
- Share instantly with the Gifture network, as well as being able to post to Facebook and Twitter.
- Save the creation to the device’s Camera Roll.
- Users can view each individual frame by using a slow swipe on screen.
This app is slowly gaining popularity as its edit features are pretty unique. The developers can hope that one day, Google or Twitter acquire their product just like Facebook did to Instagram.
The best thing is, its FREE!
Download Gifture for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch [iTunes Link]